Ensemble Theatre is happy to be an active and supportive member of our community by contributing over $20,000 worth of free tickets each year to other local non-profit organizations' fundraising efforts. Please keep in mind, though, we receive hundreds of requests each year and unfortunately cannot grant all requests for a free pair of tickets. Requests that are granted will receive a voucher for two tickets to a season performance, valued at $88.
When making your request, please keep in mind that our production season mirrors the academic year and runs generally from early September to late May. Please note conditions of the donation and expiration date.
To Request a Donation
- Requests are accepted via U.S. mail only and must include a self-addressed stamped envelope otherwise they will not be considered.
- Requests must be on the receiving organization's letterhead and include the following information: organization name, address, phone number and non-profit ID number; event name and date; contact's name address, and phone number; and date by which you need to receive the donation.
- Ensemble Theatre issues 20 pairs of tickets for each month. Requests are filled on a first come, first served basis. Ensemble Theatre is not responsible for lost or misdirected donations and is unable to issue reprints.
- Requesting organizations are eligible for one donation per Ensemble Theatre's fiscal calendar, July 1-June 30. Multiple requests will be discarded.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are valid for any remaining main stage production. Excludes Holiday Show, Friday, and Saturday performances and special performance events.
- Ensemble Theatre does not donate to individuals, political parties or candidates, religious organizations, or for-profit companies (including employee/custormer recognition days or holiday events).
- Please allow at least 30 days before your event for your request to be processed.
Send this information to:
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati
Attn: Ticket Donation Requests
1127 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket vouchers have no cash value
- Ticket vouchers must be redeemed either in person or over the phone, and cannot be redeemed online
- Ticket vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Ticket vouchers must be surrendered prior to selected performance