- all the parts of something considered together and in relation to the whole
- the general or total effect of something made up of individual parts
- involving no individual star but several actors whose roles are of equal importance
Imagine your name among the cast of characters that brings cutting edge premiere theatre of the highest professional caliber to Greater Cincinnati. As a member of Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati's donor family, you play an integral role in our ability to create incredible theatre and provide essential outreach programs for our community.
That's what being an ensemble is all about: together, we can make a collective impact on our local arts community. Annual Fund donors receive a variety ofdesigned to bring them closer to the art and artists of Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati.
How to Contribute
- Donate now online
- Call us at 513.421.3555 and charge your contribution by phone
- Mail your check payable to Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati and send to:
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati
1127 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
Kroger Community Rewards
Hey, we've all gotta eat, but in addition to your financial contribution, now you can help ETC earn cash back year-round on eligible purchases from Kroger simply by registering your Kroger Plus Card online. It's easy (we promise!), only takes about 2 minutes to set up, and will not affect your gas rewards points.
Here's how (click to also read the Step-by-Step Guide):
- Visit www.kroger.com and click on "Sign In" or "Create an Account" if a new user
- Click on "My Account" and select "Community Rewards" at the bottom of the screen
- Search for NPO Number 83151 and select Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati
- Click "Save Changes" and you're done! Be sure to use your Plus Card each time you shop and ETC will earn a Cash Back percentage on your purchases.
We gladly accept gifts of appreciated stock. Click here for instructions on how to donate stock.
Double or triple the value of your gift! Many companies match employee contributions to charitable organizations, thus increasing the dollar value of your donations. Simply contact your employer's human resources department and ask if your employer matches donations to non-profit organizations. If the answer is yes, ask for a matching gift form. Complete the form and mail it to us with your gift.
If your company does match your gift, the total amount is attributed to you, which can elevate your level of !