Thank you for your interest in joining our vision of producing outstanding regional theatre and providing outreach opportunities to our community. Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting and fostering a diverse community of staff. Applicants from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati is a fully professional AEA/LORT (LOA) union theatre.
Company Description: Founded in 1986 and located in historic Over-the-Rhine, Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati (ETC) is the region's second largest professional Equity theatre, and is committed to producing a wide range of dramas, musicals, and comedies of the highest artistic calibre, as well as to providing education and outreach programs that focus on providing arts opportunities to underserved audiences.
Mission: Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati is a professional theatre dedicated to producing world and regional premieres of works that often explore compelling social issues. We fulfill our mission through our stage productions and educational outreach programs that enlighten, enliven, enrich and inspire our audiences.
Current Job Openings
Company Description: Founded in 1986 and located in historic Over-the-Rhine, Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati (ETC) is the region’s second largest professional Equity theatre and is committed to producing theatre of the highest artistic caliber, as well as to providing education and outreach programs that focus on providing arts opportunities to underserved audiences.
Position Summary: The Content Marketing Coordinator is a full-time, salaried position and is a key contributor to the marketing department. This position focuses on expanding the theatre’s digital presence, implementing audience development and engagement efforts, deepening relationships with current audiences, and helping to advance online revenue streams.
- Generate cost-effective and creative digital and print content across multiple communications platforms with a focus on audience engagement, growth, and retention;
- Orchestrate, generate, and distribute shareable content across multiple platforms as well as maintain website;
- Lead social media efforts and develop, manage, and execute digital editorial calendar and posting schedule;
- Optimize marketing automation and patron nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels;
- Lead an internal cross-departmental project team and serve as the primary liaison with the organization’s digital marketing consultant, ticketing/CRM provider, and web developer through entire website redesign process;
- Create and maintain detailed web project plan—timeline, budgets, objectives, tasks, and benchmarks—and determine how success will be measured and tracked;
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing strategies and audience engagement initiatives, and present regular reports for department, digital partners, and organization stakeholders;
- Work with the Education Department in curating seasonal and show-specific displays for audience engagement;
- Provide administrative support for the department; and
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, English, or related field preferred. 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and managing creative projects; experience with social media for groups or organizations required. Candidate must be a prolific and talented content creator and should be web savvy, knowledgeable about web management, and possess a solid understanding of SEO/SEM, and Google Analytics.
This position requires exceptional writing, computer, organizational, communication, and time management skills as well as strong attention to detail; proficiency with MAC computers and experience with Adobe Creative Suite/graphic design a plus. Other skills required: ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently, cooperative attitude, a willingness to learn new technologies and assist others, comfortability in a fast-paced office environment, and capacity to work autonomously and solve problems with minimal supervision. Knowledge of local arts community and passion for the arts is preferred. The ideal candidate will also have his or her own transportation. Evening and weekend hours are sometimes required. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2019
Meals 4 Monologues
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati will host its 8th annual Meals 4 Monologues open audition, 2019 dates TBA. Actors from throughout the Midwest are invited, on behalf of the Casting Society of America (CSA), for an open general audition call to perform for D. Lynn Meyers, C.S.A. in exchange for a suggested donation of AT LEAST THREE non-perishable food items to benefit Cincinnati's Freestore Foodbank.
The event, which is part of a nationwide Casting Society of America effort to support local food banks while auditioning local talent, will be held at Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati (1127 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202) on in December 2019, dates TBA. This is a casting call to all Equity union and non-union actors for future theatre, film, TV, and/or commercial projects cast by D. Lynn Meyers, CSA.
Actors must bring:
• A current HEADSHOT and RÉSUMÉ to the audition; DO NOT EMAIL HEADSHOTS OR RÉSUMÉS
• AT LEAST 3 non-perishable food (pasta, canned goods, etc...) or toiletry items (soap, toothpaste, etc...)
• A short, prepared monologue and song (must be performed a cappella) OR two prepared monologues.
Time slots are 3 MINUTES maximum, first-come, first-serve basis, and ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you would like to submit your headshot and résumé for our consideration and cannot attend an open audition, please send to:
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati
1127 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202